GKC Part# 410 Model #655
Monitor Amplifier With Dialer and Memory
This box has been updated to work on all types of phone lines
The Model 655 Communications Amplifier operates similar to the model 650, but with more features. The dialer has the capability of storing 9 telephone numbers, a low battery light, built in microphone and defeatable ringer for incoming calls. To operate on the telephone line, use the RJ-11or 3pin XLR jack on the box. The XLR-3 on this model is for all audio input, wet or dry . A 25' telephone cord is included (MAT-2 Part #341). Four thumb screws to remove battery
- Balanced input 600 ohms, female XLR-3 connector wet or dry input or telephone
- Built in microphone and defeatable ringer for incoming calls.
- Separate RJ-11 Jack for telephone line input
- Earphone output 8 ohms
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery or regulated external AC Adaptor
- Key Pad with 25 number memory-30 digits each
- Built in microphone
- Incoming call light and defeatable ringer
- Low Battery warning light
- 1/4" (6.3mm) & 1/8" (3.5mm) jacks for IFB output
- Belt Clip
- Output: Two Independent Channels
- Power Output 350mW each
- Diode protected circuit polarity
- Thermally protected transformer
- Total quiescent current 10mA
- Adjustable gain control for the line output to max +2db
- Die cast aluminum body with black texture finish
Dimensions: 4-1/4" H. 2-1/4" W. 1-1/4" D.
- Battery life has been improved
- LAST NUMBER REDIAL (LNR) *+# together, then release to send.
- STORE & SEND (STORE) *+0 together, then 0 followed by the numbers to store (Single beep confirms)
- STORE & SEND (SEND) 0+# together, then 0
- LAST NUMBER REDIAL & STORE & SEND MEMORY CLEARS WHEN POWER IS TURNED OFF
- STORE NUMBERS 1-9 *+0 together, then number you choose to use for storage spot 1 through 9 followed by the telephone number you want stored. (single beep confirms)
- SEND NUMBERS 1-9 0+# together, then desired storage number.