GKC Part #415 Model 605
A high fidelity amplifier that is compact, rugged and light weight.
Operates the same as the Model 600 but with more features. It has two independent output channels for an earpiece or headset. Features include: a battery drawer, low battery light, RJ-11 modular jack, and an external DC power jack, center pin positive. The RJ-11 jack is used on a telephone line. The XLR 3 pin jack is used for all other audio input, wet or dry feeds. 25' telephone cable is included.
- Balanced input 600 ohms, female XLR-3 connector for
wet or dry input
- RJ-11 modular jack for telephone line input
- Output 8 ohms impedance, 1/2W two independent amplifier channels, 1/4" (6.3mm) standard and 1/8" (3.5mm)mini
- Dimensions: 4-1/4" H. 2-1/4" W. 1-1/4"D.
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery or regulated
external AC Adaptor center pin positive
- Low Battery Light
- Diode protected circuit polarity
- Thermally protected transformer
- Total quiescent current 5mA
- Die cast aluminum body with black texture finish
- Belt clip