GKC Part# 426 Model #ML-5
Mike to Line Distribution Amplifier
All integrated circuits, compact, lightweight. Ideal for use in special set-ups where from one microphone you can distribute five line levels to five different situations. It features a built-in clipper limiter circuitry.
- Low impedance mic input female 3 pin XLR
- Five 600 ohms balanced line outputs male 3 pin XLR
- Line level output adjustable 0 dB to +8 dB
- Clipper limiter (defeatable)
- Derives power from enclosed 9 V alkaline battery
- External power input jack for DC supply up to 12V
- Die cast aluminum body with black texture finish
- Dimensions: 5-1/4" H. 3-1/4" W. 1-1/2" D.