GKC Part# 440 Model #300This model has been discontinued The
GKC Part# 441 Model #305
is the replacement
(repairs will no longer be done on this model)
The Model 300 Communications Amplifier can be used with a headset in three different ways. It can be used as a booster amplifier on an existing intercom system. Two Model #300 amplifiers can be connected together through the 3 pin XLR female jack on the bottom of the units to use as a complete, isolated, independent intercom system. It can also be used on a telephone line with a headset or a lapel microphone and earphone for double enders. Standard and mini jacks are located on the bottom of the unit for additional output for IFB.
- Balanced input 600 ohms, female XLR-3 connector
- Microphone input 150 ohms
- Earphone output 150 ohms, 4 pin XLR female jack
- Headphone amplifier power output 250 mW
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery
- Key Pad
- Incoming call light and defeatable ringer
- Dimensions: 5-1/4" H. 3-1/4" W. 1-1/2" D.
- Die cast aluminum body with black texture finish
- 1/4" (6.3mm) and 1/8" (3.5mm) jacks for IFB output
- Belt Clip